Seven reasons to go to a different church
It’s vacation season. Since last summer we’ve endured the Redskins season (ugh), the winter of way too much snow, and another pollen-festival, sometimes called spring. And now we’re ready for summer! Beaches, mountains, relaxation, and more. Chances are you’ll be gone for a Sunday or more. But no matter where you are, here are seven reasons to go to a different church wherever you happened to be:
- You’ll remember again what it’s like to be the guest, and be thinking about that when you return to Seneca Creek.
- You’ll witness the variety of ways in which people worship God, and be reminded that we’re just one part of God’s richly diverse family.
- You might pick up a new idea, song, or inspiration to bring back with you to Seneca Creek.
- You might meet someone and discover that God brought you together for a divine appointment.
- You might be able to experience God in a powerful way, especially if you’re busy serving every week at Seneca Creek.
- You might create some rich family conversations as you talk about what you experienced in a different place.
- You’ll probably return with a fresh appreciation for the unique church that God has built here at Seneca Creek.
All in all, seven great reasons to seek out a local church wherever your vacation travels take you this summer. And then please, be sure to share your experience with us when you return. Bon voyage!